CARSON COUNTRY USBC
BOARD MEMBER APPLICATION
Please complete the form below. The Carson Country USBC does not discriminate on the basis of
age, race, gender, creed, ethnic origin, religion, nationality or physical disability.
Please describe your past or current experience or participation with the sport of bowling: (league bowler, league officer, work experience in bowling center, youth coach tournament bowler, etc.)
Background and References
Position Applying For:
Sgt. @ Arms
Cell Phone #
A voluntary answer to the following items will assist the Carson Country USBC Association in its commitment to maintain a diverse board
Applicants must be at least 14 years of age to serve on the Board and 18 years of age to serve as an Officer of the Board.
Are you 18 years of age?
Why do you wish to serve on the Board for the Carson Country USBC Association?
Please list 3 references
Do You Have?
1. A working knowledge of USBC rules and regulations?
2. Current membership in the Carson Country USBC Association?
3. Time to attend monthly Board Meetings and the Annual Meeting?
4. Time to attend various committee meetings to which you may be appointed?
5. The ability to perform leadership functions required of the office to which you seek nomination?
6. The ability to perform all duties and responsibilites of the office in an unbiased manner?
7. The ability to get along and work with others?
8. A working knowledge of computers?
9. Availability on weekends to assist with tournaments and lane certifications?
10. Ability to present oral and/or written reports to the Board if required?
All information in this application is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand that misrepresentation or omission of any kind may result in denial or removal from office.
Signature of Applicant _______________________________________________________ Date ____________________
Please submit hard copy to the Nominating Committee Chair:
Jonathan L. Smith
8 Lida Circle
Carson City, NV 89706